Saturday 17 April 2010

Exmoor

It's been a good week on Exmoor, early morning runs up and down the cliffs with the deer and the ponies; scrambling over the rocks [that are actually pirate ships] on Lee Bay [pictured] and dipping our toes in the very cold seas; ice creams and cream teas and fish and chips; crazy golf and not so crazy parks.

And then there was the election debate that, for once lived up to expectations, even if we avoided the really big arguements [government vs small state, individual vs society etc] and seems to have got the political establishment into an over excited frenzy - but as a self confessed sad political geek, I enjoyed watching it.

Just after dawn on Bossington Beach I decided not to swim [what is happening to me] but did collect a load of drift wood that I will hopefully turn into something - watch this space. I also hope to do something with all of the photos of the coast that I took.

No comments:

Post a Comment